Pricol Technologies is building a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) IoT Cloud and is seeking an AWS Solutions Architect to join the Internet of Things (IoT) Ecosystem Team. The IoT Ecosystem Team is working to engineer every layer of the stack from the Sensor, Gateway Hardware and Software, REST APIs, Security to the Cloud Infrastructure and applications.
As a leader in this team you will be working on developing the cloud infrastructure, customer features and applications for Pricol Technologies Sensor to Cloud Solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a Solutions Architect, you will have the opportunity to help shape Pricol Technologies cloud infrastructure utilizing Cloud Platform
- Provide cloud based solution architecture with Amazon's utility computing web services (e.g., AWS EC2, S3, RDS and AWS-IoT) or Azure or IBM Cloud Platforms.
- Your broad responsibilities will include: lead and own the technical engagement (design and build) and ultimate success around specific implementation projects.
- Provide architecture expertise for custom vertical solutions.
- Accelerate Pricol Technologies IoT Framework offering through automated Cloud Formation templates.
- Report on State-of-the-Market for IoT Solutions in General, and use that information to inform the IoT Solution Architecture.
- Provide subject matter expertise on security as it relates to cloud architectures.
Required Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to think strategically about business, product & technical challenges.
- Should be highly technical and analytical with implementation / consulting experience.
- Deep knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, Lambda, ELB, Kinesis, Route53, S3 & AWS-IoT).
- Strong track record of architecting custom solutions utilizing AWS services.
- Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell).
- Configuration management using CloudFormation, Chef & Puppet.
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Understanding of application, server, and network security and government requirements such as HIPAA is an advantage.
- Candidate must have a proven track record of leadership, dealing with ambiguity, working with cross-organizational teams and business acumen.
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills.
- Level commensurate with years of experience.
- Demonstrable experience with range of different programming languages including C/C++, Java/Go/Node.js etc.
Recruiter Name : Lakshmi
Address : 2nd floor, Srivari Shrimath Towers,1045, Avinashi Road,Coimbatore â€“ 641 018COIMBATORE,Tamilnadu,India 641018
Website : http://www.pricoltech.com