- Formulate and manage end to end supply chain strategy with focus on quality and timely delivery
- Create a world class supply chain team in area of Mechanical Electrical, Sheet Metal, Consumables, Imports & other items.
- Manage Sourcing, Procurement and Planning for timely delivery at optimal costs and desired quality levels for Manufacturing Units.
- Build a competent and effective Supplier base across the globe for current and future needs
- Ensure optimum stock levels, replenishment policies / logic, inventory holding norms are established and adhered to, in Manufacturing units using 2Bin, Kanban, Minimax concepts.
- Drive Process and System implementation for effective Planning and Logistics and to ensure smooth functioning of the Order to Cash Management Cycle.
- The incumbent should be a BE/ME - Mechanical Engineering with 20 to 25 years of experience in Manufacturing (Machine Building) organisation including minimum 10 years experience in senior positions in the SCM department
- Excellent people management skills, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Process savvy and flair for Continual Improvements
- Should be a result oriented team leader
Experience 20 - 25 Years
Industry Type Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area Top Management
UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Mechanical, Production/Industrial
PG - Any Postgraduate
Contact Mr. Nalluchamy P
Lakshmi Machine Works Limited